Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for part time social media specialist.
This is a part time position, expected 20 hours a week to begin at any time.
Position based in preferably based in Wharton, Texas.
Remote applicants will be considered IF they are willing to make a quarterly trip to our Wharton, Texas headquarters approximately 3-4 times per year, at their expense. The purpose of this visit would be to take photos for clients social media content.
SALARY: $18 per hour, expected 10 to 20 hours per week.
HOURS: Flexible within the times of Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Fridays 8 a.m. to noon.
- Create Facebook content for approximately 30 clients monthly social media posts, proof to client, and schedule on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create content and oversee RHD’s company Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Source stock photo content for clients who may not have a photo database.
- Occasional travel on site for clients to build a photo database for social media content
- High level of communication with clients to understand their social media objectives and then create content.
- Working with graphic designers to create social media graphics when needed
- Managing the projects time and workflow including assigning tasks to others to make sure the project is on schedule.
- Post blog posts on RHD website twice a month.
- Create and schedule email blasts
- Build email campaigns and lead pages
- Maintain / update company email list
- Experienced in Facebook and Instagram
- Able to use Facebook Business Manager
- Experienced with using Facebook pixel
- Experienced in creating audiences and setting up ad campaigns in Facebook
- Creative and willing to help suggest new ideas for clients marketing and promotions.
- Comfortable with assigning and delegating tasks to other team members.
- Writing skills for communicating with clients and writing social media content
- Willing to work on a broad array of projects. Each client is different and unique.
- Willing to learn new programs (Quickbooks, Basecamp, Infusionsoft, Toggl)
- Able to use a Mac computer
- Able to use Email on your phone and a Mac computer
- Experience with Microsoft Word or Google Sheets
- Competence in web browsers and Google
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High school diploma required. Preference given to applicants with an associate degree or B.S. degree
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a professional office environment
- We are fast paced, multi-tasking office that works with numerous clients and projects simultaneously. We can’t stress this enough as importance. In some cases, we have clients who call and need projects within hours. So ability to work under deadlines and pressure is needed.
- Most of our communication is email or text based so proficiency in both of these is required.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.