Virtual Website Training | $299
Learn how to manage and update website content on your own!
Our Virtual Training Includes:
- 1 hour of one-on-one virtual training on your own website with a Ranch House web specialist using Skype Screen Sharing.
- 1 hour for follow up questions / troubleshooting via phone or email.
- Additional virtual training time may be purchased for $150 per hour.
- You must have Skype downloaded on your computer and account set up. Download Here.
- Internet connection
- Microphone on computer. Most laptops have a microphone built in. You can also use a set of headphones with a microphone as well.
Website Training Bootcamp | $599
Prefer face to face learning? Bring your laptop and sit side by side with us while we teach you how to manage and update your own website content!
Our In-Office Training Includes:
- 1 hour of one-on-one training with a Ranch House web specialist, at the RHD office in Wharton, TX. We will walk you through your website, and show you the ins and outs of updating content and photos.
- 1 hour for you to jump in and start updating the website, while we are there with you to answer questions/troubleshoot.
- Additional training time may be purchased for $250 per hour.
- Client must have a laptop computer.
- Client is responsible for their travel to and from the RHD Wharton office.
Happy Clients Say it Best!
“The RHD marketing coaching call gave me a completely new outlook on what I could do to boost my current marketing strategies! Ashley did a great job of understanding our specific marketing goals, and provided a fresh perspective and great new tools to help us meet them. It’s probably been the most impactful 30 minutes I’ve ever invested into my operation.” – Caroline Nichols, Uncle Henry Farms
“This is a great way to have feedback on your businesses’ market presence and “out of the box” perspectives to show up differently. Ashley did a super job of researching our current website and Facebook statistics, drawing conclusions, and offering multiple ways to improve our current market presence.” – Michele Meyer, Meyer Cattle
“I really appreciated my coach allowing me to bring up questions I had and speaking off of those points. It did not require much of me to direct the call, but rather point Ashley in the direction I needed and she did all the rest! I also really appreciate the email she sent afterwards with a summary of our phone call.” – Katherine Scarbrough, Wellborn 2R Ranch
I need someone to look at my marketing and tell me if I’m on the right the right track.
My social media is stale, I’m burnt out and need to refresh things, but need help to plan a new direction.
I know I need to be more involved in marketing my business, but don’t know where to start, and need some guidance.
I want to have a career in marketing, or I already have a career in marketing, but need some advice and professional development.
- Social Media Marketing
- Review and recommendations for your current marketing efforts
- Website audit with recommendations
- Advice on developing a marketing plan
- Marketing career development, for students and experienced professionals
- & Much More!
After you have completed your purchase of the Marketing Coaching Call online, your coach will reach out to you with available times to schedule the call, and with a pre-call survey.
Meet the Coaches
Rachel Cutrer, CEO
Rachel's passion is in purebred livestock marketing, and her experience is derived from working daily on her own ranch - V8 Ranch.
Ashley Grant, Chief Marketing Officer
Ashley is our Chief Marketing Officer at Ranch House and what that means is...she can market anything and everything at an expert level. She is a jack of all trades who understands every aspect of marketing.
Paul Maulsby, National Account Manager
Paul is our national account manager and has a lifetime of experience in the purebred livestock business. From cattle evaluation to marketing nationally famous agri-businesses, Paul gets it.