Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for project manager specializing in digital projects, email blasts, social media, and special events.
Full time position to begin on or as close to June 15, 2021 as possible.
Position based in Wharton, Texas. Remote applicants please do not apply.
SALARY: $18 per hour, expected 35 hours per week. Ability to move to salary after 1 year.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Create Facebook content for approximately 10 clients monthly social media posts, proof to client, and schedule on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create content and oversee RHD’s company Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Serve as the liaison between sales team and design team to coordinate projects, create timelines, and make sure projects are completed on schedule and under budget.
- Extreme attention to customer service, including responding to customers usually within 4 business hours or less.
- Develop email based bids for projects based on information collected from clients and our recommendations.
- Listen to clients, understand their goals, and organize their materials accordingly to present to designers.
- Presenting proofs to clients via email, gathering their feedback, and interpreting their feedback to the design team.
- Managing the projects time and workflow including assigning tasks to others to make sure the project is on schedule.
- Get estimate from other vendors for printing, promotional items, etc. for clients.
- Post blog posts on RHD website twice a month.
- Create and schedule email blasts
- Build email campaigns and lead pages
- Maintain / update company email list
- Coordinate RHD webinars and workshops on Zoom
- Serve as project manager for special events (i.e.. Workshops. Field days, American Rancher episodes, etc.)
- Very organized.
- Able to function under tight deadlines.
- Creative and willing to help suggest new ideas for clients marketing and promotions.
- Comfortable with assigning and delegating tasks to other team members.
- Self starter and a quick learner, willing to figure things out using resources available.
- Writing skills for communicating with clients and writing social media content
- Time management skills. Ability to prioritize projects and assign tasks to others.
- Ability to think through timelines needed to complete projects.
- Willing to work on a broad array of projects. Each client is different and unique.
- Some prior knowledge of Zoom.
- Willing to learn new programs (Quickbooks, Basecamp, Infusionsoft, Toggl)
- Able to use a Mac computer
- Able to use Email on your phone and a Mac computer
- Experience with Microsoft Word or Google Sheets
- Competence in web browsers and Google
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High school diploma required. Preference given to applicants with an associate degree or B.S. degree
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a professional office environment
- We are fast paced, multi-tasking office that works with numerous clients and projects simultaneously. We can’t stress this enough as importance. In some cases, we have clients who call and need projects within hours. So ability to work under deadlines and pressure is needed.
- Most of our communication is email or text based so proficiency in both of these is required.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.