Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for project manager. We are accepting remote applicants, or those wishing to work in Wharton, Texas.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience. Starting salary is $18 per hour. If you have additional salary requirements, please include that in your application.
HOURS: Flexible, and expected to be 10 to 20 hours a week steady. During seasonal busy times, may be closer to 3 hours a week. Must be available to work during the hours of Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Fridays, 8 a.m. to noon.
- Take ownership of projects to coordinate timelines and implementation of marketing projects primarily including social media, business cards, new website designs, and new logo designs.
- Coordinate project schedules, supervising designers and contractors
- Assist with expense planning
- Oversee a team of 3-4 social media contractors to make sure client projects are being completed on time.
- Frequent phone communication with clients to listen to their needs, organize their requests, and then delegate that to the appropriate person in our team. Dedicated to customer service.
- Present proofs to clients via email, gather and interpret their feedback, and delegate to the design team.
- Assist with email marketing for clients, using Infusionsoft.
- Very organized and good time manager.
- Prompt in responding to clients and managing deadlines.
- Able to use a Mac computer and email
- High proficiency in Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel, Dropbox
- Competence in web browsers and Google
- High school diploma. Preference given to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Must be familiar with or willing to learn the following software programs:
- Basecamp project management software.
- Toggl time tracking software
- Quickbooks Online (for estmating jobs)
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- High school diploma required. Preference given to applicants with an associate degree or B.S. degree
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a professional office environment
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.