Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for a commission based Sales Representative to facilitate new business development and serve existing clients. The position is based in Wharton, Texas.
Position to begin on or as close to November 15, 2020 as possible. Expected hours = 20 hours per week.
SALARY: Base salary commensurate with experience + 10% sales commission bonus
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to noon
- Reply to web-based inquiries for logos, websites, social media and general marketing efforts with extreme promptness, expected within 4 business hours or less.
- Schedule and conduct sales phone calls with the goal of understanding the client’s business, walk them through our process, answer questions and make the best recommendation for their needs and budget.
- Develop email based bids for projects based on information collected from clients and our recommendations.
- Track sales prospects and follow ups
- When a new project is booked, facilitate the project’s beginning by handing off details to project managers.
- Provide monthly sales report in company meetings
- Develop new ideas to grow sales within RHD through email, social media, trade shows, etc.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets including how to create formulas for sum and averages.
- Quickbooks experienced preferred (to send sales estimates)
- Able to use a Mac computer
- Able to use Email on your phone and a Mac computer
- Excellent writing skills, excellent phone professionalism, and presentation ability to make sales pitches.
- Experience with Microsoft Word or Google Sheets
- Competence in web browsers and Google
- Self starter and active learner
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to meet with prospective clients wanting an in-person sales consultation
- Infusionsoft or Basecamp experience is a plus.
- Sales Experience
- High school diploma required. Preference given to applicants with an associate degree or B.S. degree
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a professional office environment
- We are fast paced, multi-tasking office that works with numerous clients and projects simultaneously.
- Most of our communication is email or text based so proficiency in both of these is required.
- Team members are given quarterly sales / project benchmarks and are expected to complete them on or ahead of schedule.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.