Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for a part time administrative assistant to work in our design projects division. The position is based in Wharton, Texas. Position to begin on or as close to December 1, 2020 or sooner. Expected hours = 20 hours per week.
SALARY: $14 per hour, Expected 20 hours a week
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Provide administrative support to two project managers and one graphic designer
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Taking messages for designers and project managers
- Making phone calls and emails on behalf of project managers and designers
- Proofreading materials for advertising projects in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Help manage deadlines for projects
- Assist in a smooth workflow and communication between design team and clients
- Place online orders for projects
- Manage shipping and tracking number information of projects that are mailed
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of how to copy and paste from Word docs or Excel files
- Able to use a Mac computer
- Able to use Email on your phone and a desktop computer
- Excellent writing skills, excellent phone professionalism
- Able to use web browsers and Google
- Ability to help manage other’s time and schedules
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college, associates degree, or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in an office setting preferred
- We are fast paced, multi-tasking office that works with numerous clients and projects simultaneously.
- Most of our communication with clients is email or text based so proficiency in both of these is required.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.