Join one of the top agricultural communications teams in the world.
Ranch House Designs is seeking candidates for Sales Representative. The position is based in Wharton, Texas. The position is responsible for all new business development and booking of logo, web, social media and retainer bids and aiding the overall image of the company in the agricultural industry.
- Applications close April 30, 2020
- Expected start date is pending due to Covid-19 regulations but hopeful for late spring 2020
- Base salary commensurate with experience + 5% sales commission bonus
- Manage and oversee all sales efforts of Ranch House Designs.
- Reply to all web-based inquiries for logos, websites, social media and general marketing efforts.
- Maintain a systematic sales method including tracking all sales prospects and follow ups
- Schedule and hold sales phone calls with the goal of understanding the client’s business, walk them through our process, answer their questions and make the best recommendation for their needs and budget.
- Develop email based bids for projects based on information collected from clients and our recommendations.
- When a new project Service Agreement is completed, facilitate the project’s beginning by sending project details and billing information to team, assigning a project manager and a designer.
- Track project assignments to PMs and designers through spreadsheets to ensure equal assignments to the team.
- Provide monthly sales report in company VP meetings
- Develop ideas to grow overall sales within RHD through email marketing, social media, mailers to clients, new trade shows, etc.
- Monitor and report sales trends and projections
- Develop packages and pricing for new services if needed
- Manage all RHD social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn with the goal of creating content that will boost engagement and drive sales.
- Create and develop new lead magnets, blog posts, and other external materials with the goal of gaining new contacts for sales efforts and promoting RHD.
- Manage RHD’s trade show presence, which includes approximately 3 trade shows per year including Angus Convention, TAMU Beef Cattle Short Course, and TSCRA Convention.
- Sales Skills (in person, over the phone, and email)
- Knowledge of communication and marketing services, brand development and industry trends
- Spreadsheet efficiency including knowledge of formulas and functions to calculate bids and profitability
- Social media experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and interpersonal skills, phone presence and presentation ability.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting regular deadlines.
- Comfortable with applicable computer software specifically email, web browsers and spreadsheets.
- Photoshop, Wordpress, Infusionsoft or Basecamp experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be reliable, dependable and a self-starter. A positive attitude is a must.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership in projects is essential.
- Travel and represent Ranch House at Trade Shows, workshops and other events (usually 2 to 3 events per year)
- Be willing to meet with prospective clients wanting an in-person sales consultation
- Assist in the creation of monthly lead-magnets, or monthly email newsletters via Infusionsoft
- Evaluate RHD website, and make any suggestions for improvement of content and layout to increase sales
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, journalism, and other applicable fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least two years of practical experience in a media environment through education, internships or employment.
- An agricultural background or animal science focus is preferred, but not required.
Ranch House Designs employees receive a strong benefits package including a 50% medical insurance, dental insurance, a 401K, paid time off, and a continuing education budget to use at their discretion. Wharton, Texas is 45 minutes south of Rosenberg, Richmond and Sugarland areas.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.