It’s no secret that we are a little bit obsessed with cattle here at Ranch House Designs, but recently it seems like Instagram has also become cow crazy! Our Instagram feed has been filled with #cowstagram photos lately, and we have to admit – we love it. Check out some of our favorite #cowstagram photos, they are sure to brighten up your day!
1. Holstein calf, or teddy bear?
2. How can you not love this photo? Look at that longhorn, the pasture, that fence, the sky! (Aggies, you’re excused from this one…)
3. What do you think? Does this #MCM stand for #ManCrushMonday or #MooCowMonday?
4. This girl is ready for her close up!
5. Gorgeous view, made better by cattle.
6. Yes, that calf is in a sweater. And yes, they are matching! #WhyAreDairyCalvesSoPhotogenic?
7. Who can resist Brahman babies? Those ears, that tail!
8. These three are ready to welcome students to the NC State Dairy Farm! Pretty sure working with dairy calves is one of the highlights of being an Animal Science major, they are so sweet!
9. Beautiful Red Brahmans!
10. And if all of the above weren’t enough… Check out this adorable photo slideshow of this dairy calf!
Love cattle as much as we do? Your business + Ranch House Designs could make the perfect pair!
We offer a wide range of marketing plans and graphic design services to help promote your business. Whether your business is livestock related, or not, we have the experience and creativity to help take your marketing program to the next level. Get started by filling out the free price quote survey below, or by emailing email@example.com.