- Social Media Marketing
- Review and recommendations for your current marketing efforts
- Website audit with recommendations
- Advice on developing a marketing plan
- Marketing career development, for students and experienced professionals
- & Much More!
After you have completed your purchase of the Marketing Coaching Call online, Ashley Grant (email@example.com) will reach out to you with available times to schedule the call, and with a pre-call survey.
Meet the Coaches
Rachel Cutrer, CEO
Rachel's passion is in purebred livestock marketing, and her experience is derived from working daily on her own ranch - V8 Ranch. Rachel's coaching calls will specialize in:
- New ideas for marketing purebred livestock and seedstock cattle.
- How to get more buyers to your sale.
- How marketing can increase your cattle sales price and notoriety of your operation.
- Building an international cattle market
Since Rachel's background is initially in web design and graphic design, she also loves talking with aspiring graphic designers and creative professionals who have ever thought "I'd like to have a business like RHD one day..." or "I'd love to work at RHD one day." Rachel can help direct you on the paths to get there.
Ashley Grant, Chief Marketing Officer
Ashley is our Chief Marketing Officer at Ranch House and what that means is...she can market anything and everything at an expert level. She is a jack of all trades who understands every aspect of marketing. Her coaching calls will specialize in:
- Marketing of agri-businesses, retail, western fashion, hunting and wildlife businesses, farms and ranches and more.
- Those who have an interest in farm to table marketing opportunities.
- General marketing strategy for farms and ranches, especially focusing on new business development and start-ups.
- Website evaluation including design and content recommendations, SEO tips, and Google Analytics
- Starting your marketing from the ground up with great branding and strategy.
Ashley also started out at RHD as a social media specialist and grew our following in the fastest time frame of the last 10 years. So she is also an expert at social media marketing. She is also a mentor to several undergraduate students and is very experienced in career development.
Paul Maulsby, National Account Manager
Paul is our national account manager and has a lifetime of experience in the purebred livestock business. From cattle evaluation to marketing nationally famous agri-businesses, Paul gets it. His coaching calls will specialize in:
- Marketing consultation and direction for seedstock cattle operations
- Making a "game plan" for marketing your farm and ranch with the end goal of attracting new customers and gaining brand awareness.
- Marketing for ag businesses who serve the livestock sector and want to know how to best reach the show livestock sector and the cow/calf sector.
- Evaluation of your existing marketing efforts and suggestions on how to "step that up."
Before joining the Ranch House team, Paul worked as manager of a nationally prominent seedstock operation, and then managed the TAMU Beef Center. He is a nationally recognized livestock evaluator and one of the few people that can really tie everything together in the industry from production to marketing.
Sara Rader, Social Media Specialist
Sara is a social media specialist at Ranch House and also thrives in the purebred livestock sector. Her coaching calls will specialize in:
- How to incorporate social media into your marketing plan.
- How to figure out if your social media is really working or just wasting your time.
- How to setup a Facebook page, what type of posts work best, and how to figure out "analytics" on your page.
- When is the best / worst time to post on social media or send email marketing?
- How to use paid advertising so it actually works and you aren't throwing your money in a black hole.
Sara is also an avid photographer and video specialist and can help with these type of questions as well.
RHD Marketing Summit
Location: Kansas City or Stillwater || Date: TBA
Please keep checking back with us for updates on dates, location, and workshop topics/speakers.
Meetings and Conferences
Brain Storm Sessions
Social Media Training
Our speakers team loves to travel across the United States to state cattlemen’s conventions, beef producer meetings, or ranches or ag businesses of any size. Our presentations are guaranteed to jumpstart your team’s creativity and help your team learn action items they can immediately use to improve your marketing.
- The Top 5 Marketing Tools to Use in 2018
- Telling Your Brand Story Through Photos and Social Media
- Using Social Media Effectively in 2018
- Livestock Photography
- And many more…..
Free Retail Beef Sales Checklist
RHD Founder Rachel Cutrer recently launched a branded beef program for her own ranch – and in this guide – she shares her checklist of steps to build your own local retail beef sales business. Get your free PDF by signing up below!
Free Marketing Budget Excel Template
Ranch House Designs has created a very specific formula – backed by our own strategy and research – that explains exactly how much you should be spending in certain areas like web, print, social media – all customized to YOUR operation. Get the spreadsheet calculator FREE by signing up below!
Free Ranch Emergency Form
Life happens. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Although we hope you’ll never actually have to use it, we’ve prepared a way for you to keep your emergency contact info in one easy to find location!
Free Guide to Search Engine Optimization
SEO, short for Search Engine Optimization, and Google Ranking Factors are constantly changing, and achieving that top spot in Google Search can be a challenge. In this free guide, we share a breakdown of some of the main factors that impact your search engine ranking, and how you can improve your current site to rank better in Google.
Free Cattle Photography 3 Week Mini Course
A basic guide to cattle photography, equipment and setup.
Free “Ranch House Secrets to Great Print Advertising” 4-Week Course
Hey, after doing thousands of print ads over a 20 years period, we know what works and what doesn’t. In this email course, we’ll share with our our 4 strategies of designing great print ads, delivered over a 4-week period to your email inbox.
Quick Tips for Taking Great Photos
6 Quick Tips for Taking Great iPhone Photos on Your Farm and Ranch
Free 4-Year Marketing Plan for New Cattle Producers
Are you new in the cattle business? Or even an old pro? Marketing is an important part of every purebred cattle operation in order to succeed. Ranch House Designs – the leader in livestock marketing – has developed this sure-proof 4-year marketing plan to help new cattle producers make a roadmap for success.
Free Sale Promotion Timeline Calculator
Have a livestock sale coming up? Use this complimentary tool to see what you need to be doing marketing wise in preparation for the big day.
Free Agricultural Training Videos
Should you replace your website with a Facebook page?
Graphic Design Tools for Livestock Designers
The Ranch House Designs Process
How to Get New Bidders to Your Sale
What can you do yourself? What should you hire a professional to do?
Building Your Mailing List with Rachel Cutrer
Setting a Marketing Budget with Ashley Grant
Developing An Online Store with Carole Arriaga
Developing an Advertising Budget with Rachel Cutrer