Online sales are a major part of any ranching operations marketing success. Make this year’s online sale your best yet with these simple tips!
This is our general checklist of “to-dos” before, during, and after a sale.
• Make sure your sale date is on your website home page so people can easily see it.
• Have a cattle for sale page on your website with sale pics and videos.
• Once your online sale page goes live, add that link to your website home page.
• Have a catalog request page on your website.
• Email your catalog to your mailing list.
• Have a Facebook business page setup so you can advertise the sale.
• Create a Facebook event for your sale.
• Make a new Facebook cover image about the sale.
• Post a link to your sale page on Facebook.
• When online sale goes live send email blast.
• Day of sale send email blast.
• Remove sale date from home page after the event.
If Ranch House Designs can help you with any of these things, let us know! We’d love to help you promote your online sale and make it a success.